WHAT: An ongoing and oft updated /NOW page that is sorta calendar, sorta thinking out loud.*
ME: I am Sean Buvala. I am /now (30 +/- years) a hard-core storytelling practitioner across a variety of media, from the festival stages, the performance venues, the classrooms, the books, the boardrooms, the startups, the coachings, the medias social. Father of four young-adult children. Husband to one wife.
The Mission: I help people and places share their story in performance, publishing, public-speaking and parenting.
Should You? Want to be on my calendar? Knock with the Opportunity Here..
Last update: Feb. 6 2017.
February 8, 2017: South Mountain Community College Storytelling Institute (Guest Speaker) (Phoenix, AZ)
March 4, 2017: Art in the Park (Youngtown AZ)
Marc 13, 2017: Community Christian Church (Storytelling in the Services) (Tempe, AZ)
March 18, 2017: Storyrise: Stories of Transformation (Avondale, AZ)
April 20-21, 2017: Story Crossroads Festival (Peforming/Workshops) (West Jordan, Utah)
May 25-28 2017: Attending Phoenix Comicon. Hoping to present there. Fingers crossed.
- Enjoying the creation of the “600 Wednesday Words” newsletter more than I though I would.
BirthingBreathing the “Story Skilled Child” program to life.
- Giving Apples for the Princess all the promotional lovin’ I/we can.
- Coaching and Training Artists in several disciplines.
- Creating and submitting proposals for workshops.
- Moving the publishing house forward.
- Bringing the Sea-Glass Storytelling Project to the book format.
- Not being in the office so much. Getting better at being physically away more.
- Being a resource to members of my immediate communities at home and in my region.
- WOW-ing (barely) and Hearthstone-ing (trolling decks).
- The Inappropriate Folktales podcast is having a life of its own.
- Working on the next co-project with Michelle.
- Bringing How to Write an About Me to the physical book version.
Get The Personally-Crafted Private ENewsletter of the Storyteller.net Director.