Last update January 2016.
“(Sean) helped me make my presentations more effective by incorporating stories into them. Specifically, he provided detailed and actionable advice that has helped potential clients…connect with my business. As a result, my business has grown significantly since our sessions together.”
-Nicole Witt, The Adoption Consultancy
FIVE Free “Storytelling in Biz” Podcasts: http://seantells.net/podcasts
1. “Old Time” Video
Here is the “how to tell a story” video- including the sound that was missing from Friday. Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOA8mUflH-Q
ARTICLE: “How to Tell A Story” http://www.storytip.net/howtotellastory
2. The “trigger words” exercise is from this “Storytelling 101” workbook by Sean.
3. Free Article: “Storytelling for IT Departments” http://storytip.net/istory
4. Free Article: “Learn to Pace Your Story” http://storytip.net/pacing
5. Watch this space.
6. Free Article: “The Dangerous Corporate ‘Lure’ Story” http://storytip.net/lure
7. Free Article: “Five Essentials of Business Storytelling” http://storytip.net/5essential
8. Free Article: “The Elevator Speech is Still Dead.” http://storytip.net/espeech
9. Sean Buvala at Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/storyteller
10. Sean Buvala at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/seantells
11. Sean Buvala’s Blog http://www.seanblogs.com
12. Free Article: “Grow Your Nonprofit with Storytelling Techniques” http://storytip.net/grownp
13. Free Article: “Three Tips for the Nervous Public Speaker” http://storytip.net/3tips
14. Sean’s DADDYTELLER book at Amazon: http://www.daddyteller.com/amazon
15. Free Parenting Training Videos at DaddyTeller http://www.daddyteller.com/vids
16. The “Measures of Story” book: howtocreateastory.com
17. “How to Write and About Me” Training Kit: howtowriteanaboutme.com
18. Older video, still with good content: