Greetings everyone! I was glad to be a part of the National Storytelling Network’s 2010 conference. Here are some of the links and resources I mentioned at my workshops.
- PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES REFERENCED IN THE WORKSHOP
::::Audio from the Five-Things Marketing Workshop on Friday Morning
Listen here in .mp3 file.
::::MORE Audio: 15 More Things about Marketing (The Yellow Sheet)
Listen to this audio with this link now.
::: Social Oomph Program
Allows you to automate some parts of your social media presence. This is the
program I use to Tweet daily tips and content and I highly recommend it.
::: Hoot Suite
Also allows pre-loading social media.
::::: Vista Print (Printer for Post Cards)
:::What You MUST have on your Web Site.
Your Media Kit Page On Your Website:
1. Your one-sheet
2. Crystal-clear contact information (and maybe contact form)
3. SEVERAL downloadable pictures in b/w and color.
4. Your BIO in plain TEXT format
5. Your intro card (optional)
6. Your CD/product links
:::Examples of One Sheets